From nature to ingredients®Jungbunzlauer is one of the world’s leading producers of ingredients of natural origin. The Group operates manufacturing plants in Austria, Canada, France and Germany and specialises in high quality ingredients for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry as well as for various other industrial applications.
As one of the “Hidden Champions of the 21st century” Jungbunzlauer is a very successful, responsible and sustainable family-owned company. Being passionate about our products and a very good understanding of our customers needs and desires are key factors to our business success. Lean structures, flat hierarchies and quick decision making processes make us better and faster than our competition and bring us closer to our customers. They are the fundamentals enabling us to strongly grow within the fast changing markets of today.
For our sales team at our Headquarters in Basel, Switzerland, OR at our office in Ladenburg, Germany, we are looking for an experienced
Key Account Manager - Non Food (m/f)
- Establish and maintain business relationships to selected key accounts in all functions and on all hierarchy levels
- Define and execute global key account development plans
- Lead worldwide contract negotiations and develop your client portfolio
- Manage global business with ERP and spreadsheet tools
- Coordinate support of global projects with our sales team
- Discuss and agree upon the annual sales budget with management and product management
- Master degree in Business Management and/or Chemical Engineering
- Proven track record of successful, international Key Account Management experience in Home Care and Personal Care. Excellent negotiation and strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse large and complex data, SAP proficiency will be of advantage
- Fluency in German and English, written and spoken, French will be a plus
- Well organised, self-driven and result-oriented
- Willingness to travel approx. 30 %
Your futureAre you the candidate with initiative, team spirit and enthusiasm? Do you want to participate in the development of our company?
You will be stationed at our Headquarters in Basel, Switzerland or at our office in Ladenburg, Germany and we are offering you a challenging and strategic position with a high degree of autonomy but clear focus on targets to be achieved. You will enjoy intense contacts to global key accounts as well as to all departments and hierarchy levels of our company.
Your contactIf you are interested in this position, please send your application using the button below.
Jungbunzlauer Ladenburg GmbH I Dr. Albert-Reimann Str. 18 I 68526 Ladenburg I Tel.:+49 6203 - 1040